Thursday, February 02, 2006

=)

Today was my first day of work at EclecticAttic, which is located right beside Spotlight at P.S. The environment there is really different compared with the other cafes out there. This one’s really unique, it’s a café and a retail shop combined. They sell stuffs ranging from clothes to antic goods at the retail section. As for the café, it has really cool desserts and dishes. I must say that the menu is pretty long for a café. I’ve got so much stuff to remember, like how to prepare the drinks and food. Its gonna take me quite awhile to remember everything. Anyway, you jus gotta come down and experience it for yourself. I must you all that the food there is pretty expensive, but it is worth it! Well, what I did today was pretty simple, cleared set up tables, cleared tables, observed how the food and special drinks are prepared and wash the dishes. Gosh, I’m so not looking forward to work this Friday because I’m going to be stationed in the kitchen with a GAY chef. OMG! He’s GAY! Heard from Leon that he likes to spank his ass. I’ll kick his nuts if he dares to that on me. I actually don’t mind guys who just spank for the fun of it IF they are STRAIGHT..NOT GAY.

Finished work at about 10, then I headed down to Heeren to meet Casey and Preevail. Preev couldn’t accompany for dinner because she had to be home early, so I got Casey to keep me company! Haha~ I had my dinner at N.Y.D.C and did a bit of catching up with Casey till about 1130, then we both headed home. It was late and I was too lazy to wait for the bus so I took a cab home. Haha~

Damn it, I tried calling roz’s aussie number on my mobile but I couldn’t! Why? Because I’m under 21 and I’m not allowed to make international calls. WTH.

Gosh, this year’s Chinese new yr red packet collection sucks. I don’t know why some of my relatives are so so stingy. Guess they are saving their money for a rainy day, just in case another economic crisis hits. However, the drinking of booze was pretty good. I had 5 glasses of Vodka Neat and I was still pretty sober, but I got sleepy after awhile. Hahaha! Whereas on the second night, I had 6 glasses of whiskey soda at my dad’s friend’s place. Then I headed down to DXO to club with josh, bran and jonas.

The 3rd day of Chinese new yr was a relaxing one. A few members of the brotherhood went down to ernest’s place to pai nian and have lunch. After that we went over to iylia’s place and we were gambling. Damn…I lost 1.60 in a few games of tai di. Hahahaha~ But its alright! I had a great time hanging around with my brothers. They are just brothers, esp Iylia, right Leon? Hahahaha~ (inside joke).

However, I felt that something was amiss during Chinese new yr. As I was getting ready to go visiting on the first day, I was struggling to fold my sleeves halfway. I really wished roz could be there at that very moment to help me with my sleeves. She’s got the magic touch. =) Man…I really miss her so much. It has been 1 week and 3 days since she’s been gone. I thank God that things are still doing fine between both of us and I’m sure that it will continue this way, if not get better as the days, weeks, months and yrs past. I love her so so so much. Hope she comes back in march during the commonwealth games in aus. Alright, its getting late. I need to sleep but I haven’t bathed since i got home. Hahaha~ I’ll be back to update soon. God bless people!

Iamforyou
bren <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home