Wednesday, December 28, 2005

sigh

I think i've really got a big mouth. Went for supper with Clifford and Geri...we had a casual conversation abt how fat ppl are cute...and out of no where...clifford asked me "so u think she's not cute la?" Then cliff and geri were laughing...and i thought they were mean but in a funny way...so i decided to call roz and tell her abt it. Ever since that call...there was this AWKWARD SILENCE. Geri wasnt her usual cheerful self and roz didnt feel like talking to me. This thought came, " OMFG!!! What did i jus do?!" How can a lady's man like me make such a mistake?! Rule 1: NEVER TELL A GIRL THAT SHE's FAT...though its jus a joke...esp when she isnt at all. Wow...how can i forget that? Sigh...i can never redeem myself for this foolish mistake. I really gotta think of the consequences before saying stuff. Looks like i still hv got lots to learn. Arrgh...i've got nothing else to say for now except I'M SORRY...

SorrySeemsToBeTheHardestWord

bren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home