Sunday, December 18, 2005

Brendan's BACK...back again...

hey! i'm back to blog after a month! Hahaha~ I'm pretty tired now...its 415a.m...jus came back from Ministry Of Sound. I must say that Zouk has got tough competition here..their rnb mixes are not as good as M.O.S...However i find that their Retro mixes are much better than M.O.S. Hahaha~

I had a really blessed saturday at sentosa! Campus ( a youth ministry of New Creation Church) organised a beach outing at sentosa followed by praise&worship and service at suntec. I was part of the games comm., dont even know if i was treated as part of them because i couldnt attend the first 2 meetings. Firstly because i had basic theory trial test on one saturday and secondly my phone screwed up big time on another sat. Sucks huh? On the very next day, charmaine lim (games comm head) msged me saying that she wanted to meet me after 3rd service. I thought she wanted to go through with me the stuffs that were brought up during the meeting i couldnt attend, but she actually wanted to kind of "counsel" me. She asked me if i could commit. Gosh..i had a feeling that they thought i planned my trial test on the date they were meeting and planned to screw up my fone. Like what the hell..I'M NOT GOD! Oh oh...she also brought along her assistant to the "meeting". They told me nicely that they needed my commitment and that they didnt want to think that i'm an irresponsible person and kick me out of the comm la. I dont know how to say this...but they sent out a pretty strong msg in a very very nice way. Its so "leader liked". They try their best not to condemn you. I must admit that i felt that there was a lil bit of condemnation after that "meeting". Anyway...i only attended one meeting which was the games "dry-run" held at sentosa last saturday. It was pretty fun..gotta know the comm members and how the game goes. That was also the day someone suggested that the games comm memebers wear PINK during the actual event! I said OMG...but deep down in my heart went "YEAH YEAH! I'm gonna get a Hot Pink T-shirt! Woohoo!" ROFLOLMAO! I went down to topman and i bought this really hot pink t-shirt. my first pink t-shirt! lol! Oh and i wasnt the only one who got the HOT PINK. =p

Then came the actual day! I woke up at abt 8 plus, changed into my HOT PINK t-shirt and thank God i had red berms to go with it.. Rushed down to harbourfront to meet the games comm at 915. The initial plan was to meet at macs (harbourfront) at 8 but i overslept. heh. Wow...its seriously no joke wearing hot pink..i really gained a lot of attention from the general public. While i was waiting for the train, there was this indian lady who looked at me at the corner of her eyes from head to toe la. WTH! As if she has never seen a guy so hot in pink like me. Its ok...i forgive her. =) Anyhows..after we arrived, we started to set up and cordon the area where the event was gonna be held at. While setting up...i saw this 2 malayus approach this 2 really hot caucasians who were by the beach having a lil chat while soaking up in the sun. The 2 malayus asked them this "Hi, do u think we can be friends?" (imagine them saying it in the malay accent sial) ROFLOLMAO! Thats one of the worst pick up line i've ever heard. The 2 poor ladies were stunned because 2 BOYS approached them..BOYS...not MEN. I really felt like rescuing those 2 poor ladies from those malayus...unfortunately i had a task to complete and i didnt want to further embaress those poor boys. Lol! Damn funny la! Ok la..*respect to the boys for having the BALLS to approach them. Lol! *ahem* Alright...time flew pretty quickly and we prepared to leave for suntec at abt 6. Gosh...i was so so tired on the bus...took a short nap but it wasnt enough. I didnt think i could stay awake during service...because i had a slight headache and cold. i really couldnt take it...my brains were running on solar power and the lights were pretty dim. However i managed to stay awake during service...hahaha~ praise jesus. The sermon was good as usual... The highlight of that service was when pastor darren told us abt jus being bold to tell our friends who do not know Jesus Christ the way we do that He really really loves them so much that He died on the cross for them...so that God sees them as righteous forever! He then called out for those ppl who would like to have that annointing of spreading the word. A LOT of ppl went up to get prayed for, well, i wasnt one of them who went up at first because i wasnt sure if i could..because i know my friends will think i'm trying to psycho them to come to church. Aiyah...i was jus simply afraid la...afraid that my friends will find me irritating. Well..its not that i've never tried...I'VE TRIED! i really even thought of giving up and jus loving them for who they are. All of a sudden...i began to tremble a lil bit..i wasnt cold at all.. i dont know why...there was this prompting in me to go up...before i went up...i told God that i'm just gonna depend on Him to get my friends saved at the right place and right time....esp someone very special to me.

Alright...i'm getting really sleepy...its already close to 5 am..shall blog again soon. nites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home