Saturday, November 26, 2005

ponned school

I didnt go to school today. Was supposed to be in school by 1245 but i woke up at 12. I actually wanted to go to school...but my mum refused to give me cash for cab. So what to do? Might as well stay at home. Anyway there was only one lesson for the day...english...which is super boring.

Had my lunch at home and watched a couple of BBC Top Gear videos which i downloaded before going down to P centre to meet tim. I planned to head down to ngee ann for caregroup right after meeting him, but he decided to continue playing because he said it isnt nice to jus leave jus like that because cliff was paying for him. Oooook....i understood him...but he had to lead worship. I was kinda irritated and impatient because i had to wait for him to finish fragging...and i didnt want to be late for caregroup. I kept telling him that we had to go...but he wouldnt listen. Nvm abt that...he finished at abt 8..we took a cab down...by the time we reached there it was abt 830? Gosh...the cab driver was freaking slow. Haha...han was already at his 2nd last verse when we reached. Both of us felt so bad... After cg...han had a word with tim...but surprisingly not with me. Hmmm...probably its because i've been late so many times that...i hv no hope? I dont know...anyway...its not like i wanted to be late. After cg...we went to clementi for supper...had my mee goreng (bok, thanks for paying for me first =] ). Fellowshipped with my fellow friends... then we all left.

After supper...i went for round 2...had mutton murtabak at jalan kayu with my ex schoolmates from acs barker, iylia, ariel, leon and darren. Damn i really miss those barker days...when we were so so fit and involved in sports. Oh guess what came out of iylia's golden mouth the moment he saw me? "oh my god, brendan, u've put on weight!" thanks thanks! hahaha~ its ok bro...i still look good. hur! =) Leon is still full of shit like before...since primary school man. He used to make fun of me like crazy..that bastard guy. haha~ but i still love him as a bro la. Ariel was quite quiet...could tell he was sleepy. Darren...OMG...i thought i saw a fat bitch from far! Serious! He has long hair... Whats up man!? The retro era is rising huh? Haha~ And as for iylia kan...no comments. haha~ Nah...still love him as a bro too! Still as skinny though... iylia...will u please stop smoking! Gosh...its so so expensive...u can get ur BMW 5 series if u dont spend on ur sticks. trust me on that man. Hahaha~ We talked abt alot of stuffs....driving...cars...faggots back in primary and sec sch. I had a great time with them...until my dad called...he called me twice and asked what time i'd be home...i said 130 to 145...and he said ok. Then he called again at abt 1...asking me howcome i'm not home yet. like what the...i said i was gonna be home at abt 130 to 145 and he agreed to it...but guess what he said? "Nooooo...dont argue with me." ?!?!?!!? Anyway...he sounded as though he jus came back from a drinking session with his friends.

Saturday is gonna be GREAT! Tim's coming over to my place at 11, beishan and larry may be coming over too...after that we're gonna jam from 2 to 4...then head down to church office for a poly group meeting at 7. After that...i'll be meeting roz at liquid room... i hope she can enter with the membership pass. Aiiight...am gonna bathe now..then sleep.. Gotta wake up at abt 8 plus to do research on my projects before having fun for the day. nite.

ChristInBrendanTheHopeOfGlory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home