Friday, January 27, 2006

rozanne...

23rd Jan 06, the date which i was not really looking forward to since the day i found out that roz was going to study in melb, has already past. Tried my best to hold back my tears when i saw her off at the airport, it was only after she said her goodbyes and when she called me before boarding the plane that i couldnt hold back no more. It'll be another 5 months till she returns. I'm jus gonna wait for her. Now that she has left for melb...its gonna be so different here for me. 4 days have past since she left..i miss the times we talked on the phone every night before we head to bed, miss jus having her right beside me, well i jus miss the times i spent with her though i only had a few months to spend time with her. I have wondered and asked myself why werent we together in the past a couple of times. We've known each other for 4 yrs and each time i bumped into or meet up like once every month or 2...i felt so comfortable just being around her...i could click with her instantly. I dont know how to describe this feeling. I knew i had a chance with her back then...but i was too afraid to ask. I was a coward then. Now i'm paying the price for the mistakes i made in the past. Anyway...shall not dwell on that. I've learnt from them and i'm not gonna make the same mistake twice. Hmmm...the past 4 days were not too bad..i gotta webcam with her a couple of times...at least there was some form of communication though we dont get to be right next to each other..and i thank God for that. Thank God for webcams too! =) Anyway..i gotta go soon..cos class is abt to start. Before i end..i jus pray that God will make this 5 months of waiting seem really really short supernaturally...and i also pray that God will watch over her and keep her away from danger and harm in aus. Alright..shall be back soon (i hope) to update. God bless...

I miss and <3 roz.

DontForgetAboutUs
bren =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Héctor R. Herrera said...

Hola, Hi.

My nickname is StingIndigo and i'm writing from Mexico.

In advance i apologize, my english language skills are not too good at all.

I found interesting your blog and if you dont mind i'd like to visit it often.

How i found your blog? clicking "next blog" when i was checking a friend's blog... in a sleepless night (12.33 am Jan25th here now), so, it just appeard and i read.

I hope that you get better about the kind of sadness a goodbye gives. But at all its not a goodbye, it's a so long, or see you later 'cause she'll be back, so don't worry. Rozanne'll be back and i'm sure she's missing u the same way.

Okay... for now i think that's all. I insist, if u dont mind ill be checking your blog often.

My best regards.
StingIndigo

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home