Sunday, January 08, 2006

bev's gone, she's gonna be next

it was raining very heavily the whole day...i hate it when it rains while i'm out...esp when it doesnt stop. Why? Cos it spoils my hair!! Arggh! Anyway..went to church in the morning..then i went to cine to meet roz, vA, cliff and geri. Then we walked over to orchard mrt via taka-wisma to meet the rest.

We took a train down to the airport to see bev off. Oh my...matt was already tearing then. All of sudden...i began to think how the atmosphere would be like and whether i will be crying like a mofo or not when i see her off in 2 weeks time. Chances are...*siigh*. 2 WEEKS is all i have left to spend time and try to work things out. Its jus so hard...so damn hard for me to see her go, not knowing whether she will wait....or jus find another guy there. LOOK HERE! I LOVE HER SO SO MUCH. I dont wanna just enjoy my last 2 weeks with her...and just slowly forget about her when she's in aus. I cant just do that! I dont want to! Its jus...not me. I'm not that jerk. (Fuck that jerk!). I've known her for 4 yrs... I gave up going after her back in sec 3... tried again in sec 5...i was too late. I'm so not gonna give up again. Not gonna make the same mistake twice. Once was good enough to make me regret alot.

Sch's starting tmr...and that means i can only spend time with her after school on certain days..cos there are days i end really late. 2 weeks...2 more weeks...I'm gonna make the best out of it.

IseeHerFaceWithEveryBreathITake

bren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home