Thursday, December 29, 2005

OFF DAY

Today was my off day..spent it with roz. She got me a GUESS wallet for christmas! =) Gosh..i bet it must have cost a bomb. She actually wanted to get me a shirt from zara...but the one i like is out of stock. =( But its alright...i actually need a new wallet. My current wallet from Quicksilver is tearing apart..i really like it but the quality just sucks. Why? Cos its MADE IN CHINA. No offense to my chinese friends...but China really needs to improve on their Quality Control. Thats why i really think twice before purchasing a product made in china.

Oh guess what? I WAS ON TIME. Hahaha.. It was raining when i got to the bus stop outside her place. Apparently, she couldnt find an umbrella at home...guess what i did? I actually asked a lady, who was waiting for her bus, to lend me her umbrella for awhile to pick roz up. Its a pretty long walk from her place to the bus stop and i didnt want her to get wet. The lady decided to lend it to me..she was so nice...actually too nice because she left her umbrella with me! I think her bus came while i was running to roz's place. Oh wells, i decided to leave it at the bus stop..roz wanted to throw it away. Like why!? Someone may need it too. Hey! i've got an idea.. Wouldnt it be good to have vending machines selling umbrellas at all the bus stops? They actually do have these kinda vending machines in Japan. So why not have it here? Hmmm...i can actually make money out of this. Wahahaha~

We went to P.S. I actually wanted to repair my v3, it gives this squeaking sound whenever i open and close it and its not smooth. So we headed to the service centre, OMG...the queue was insane..took a Q number and while waiting.. we walked round looking for a gift for vA. Oh oh..i think i'me beginning to like pink t-shirts. Not the ones ah bengs wear.. I saw this pretty light pink long sleeve tshirt at NIKE.. I think i like it. Hahaha.. Anyway..arghh...i didnt service my phone cos i missed my turn and roz said there was nth wrong with my phone.

After that, we went to bugis cos roz couldnt find what she wanted to get for vA. Bugis...the land of CHAO AH BENGS. Roz wanted to get a hot choc drink at coffee beans..while waiting for it to get ready..i was jus looking around and i chanced upon a group of FREAKING young BENGS starring at me..WTH. They are def smaller in size than me and they had the balls to stare at me. LOL. They continued starring at me as i was walking out...guess they were jealous that i was with a hot chic. Hur. Poor kids..they only can target girls at their LEVEL. Hahaha... Oh and we bumped into them again at THE EDGE..as usual...they started staring again. -_- I really couldnt be bothered to stare back..so i just rolled my eyes like what girls do..hahahaha. Riiight...enough about them. Roz got vA a really nice necklace which has a key on it...not gonna mention the price. Hahaha... Yeap..after that we headed back to town..did lots of window shopping over at paragon. Too bad both of us were almost broke. Hahaha... I cant wait to get my pay!

It was already 9 and roz had to go home. Oh i'm apparently her ipod..cos she told her mum that she was only with her ipod. =( Anyway...i sent her home. Wanted to meet Tim kor for supper at adam rd but i think he just felt like staying at home. Hahaha~

I really had a great time with roz today...cant wait for her party which is next tues. Yupp.. I dont wanna think abt tmr...its really tiring to worry abt the BIG DAY...the day i'm not really looking forward to. Let me end with this song lyrics by Yellowcard called Gifts And Curses. Go listen to that song..u will LOVE IT. =) gd night.

Mary belongs to the words of a song.
I try to be strong for her, try not to be wrong for her.
But she will not wait for me, anymore, anymore.
Why did I say all those things before? I was sure.

(She is the one), but I have a purpose,
(she is the one), and I have to fight this,
(she is the one), a villian I can't knock down.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
still I will always fight on for you.

Mary's alive in the bright New York sky,
the city lights shine for her, above them I cry for her.
Everything's small on the ground below, down below.
What if I fall, then where would I go, would she know?

(She is the one), all that I wanted,
(she is the one), and I will be haunted,
(she is the one), this gift is my curse for now.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
Still I will always fight on for you. Fight on for you ...

bren <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home