Thursday, December 29, 2005

still feeling guilty

I didnt sleep the whole day...infact more than 24hrs. I was so so troubled over what i did. I jus couldnt sleep. At abt 5am...cliff and i decided to go for a cycle...we cycled to east coast park...took us abt 30 mins to get there. We stopped at this jetty...sat down by the beach and had a guy talk. Just as we were getting into the flow..it started to drizzle..WTH. However, God answered my prayers and He stopped the rain. =) Anyway..it was really soothing to my heart as i was jus chilling by the beach...while listening to the waves and looking out into the horizon. I was looking forward to see the sun rise...but the sky so cloudy. Oh wells..that wasnt my main intension for going to the beach. I wanted to seriously think over whether to go into a LDR or not. I really want to...but i just cant seem to be able to gain her trust, because of some mother f*cker. I cant exactly remember what i was thinking about...arghh...shall not dwell on it.

Both my parents were awake when i got home....as usual...my mum was nagging...where as my dad was just watching the morning news. Abt 15 mins later...my dad came into my room to talk to me..He really could read my mind and emotions...he could tell i was troubled over some stuffs..but i just refused to admit. Siigh...i wish i could tell my dad everything...but i dont think he will understand. i was jus lying on my bed listening to my pod waiting for time to jus pass till the start of my shift.

Started work at 4...(I WASNT LATE). The cafe was quite quiet for abt 2 hrs...after that...the cafe was crowded. When it came to crunch time..i couldnt perform...i couldnt even create the foam for the coffee. Dont know what was wrong with me... Thank God timed passed so quickly...i was really tired and my heart was jus earning to spend time with someone. Alright...guess i shall stop here.. gd night. =)

bren

1 Comments:

Blogger PRINCESS said...

hmm... just happened to came across your blog. overall it's okay but i so cant stand your ego lah. wahh lauu. wassup? okok, but it's just you lahh.. hahaa.. sch's starting manss...

-funn

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home