Thursday, May 24, 2007

this so called "manipulation"

well it seems that someone or some people have misunderstood me for "manipulating" the minds of my ex's friends, which was NEVER my intention. I am shocked how it got to that level of "mind games" which could be because i mentioned that i was thankful for them in the previous post. Therefore, i thought i should make things clear especially when i feel someone maybe trying to "manipulate" her mind into thinking that i am the villain.

As much as i hate what has been done towards me, i'm not childish to reciprocate in hurting back by taking away her friends though i was pretty spiteful by the words i said. But hey, I'm Human, i have a Heart and i have Feelings. So dont judge or blame me for voicing out my thoughts and feelings about this because you are not in my position. Anyone..especially someone in particular, might have said that i've told them my "presumed" version of the story, but am i not wrong to presume it that way? if i am wrong, pls by all means enlighten me. Besides, we did try to see your point of view, based from the email which i was told everything that had to be said was stated in there, didnt make much sense at all. Let me repeat, for the last time i hope, you didnt say that you choose to be with him even when i asked you to choose over the phone, i was left dangling in midair. So dont accuse my or my friends' "presumed" conclusion was wrong because, lets just say it was pretty damn obvious that what was stated in the email prior to the so called relationship you're in formed no link and made no sense at all. Unless there were things which were missed out in the email. Oh yes, it just happened anyway. -_- Anyway..I dont think anyone who may not know me well will disagree with what i've said based on what was stated in the email. Dont worry...i cant be fucked anymore because i'm not reaping what i've been sowing. i just wanna clear things..since you see me as just a friend.

I've learnt from THE BROTHERHOOD that friends may disagree or show unhappiness about the things we do. But the difference between "true" friends and friends is that they express their opinions and thoughts whether they like the way things are or not upfront. But no matter what, they will always be your friends. So dont worry, your friends will always be here for you and they have always been though i may have spent time with some of them. Besides, everyone has their opinions and thoughts, you dont have to listen to them if they dont make sense to you.

Once again, I did no part in "manipulating" their minds, but if you still think so...by all means believe whatever you still believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home