Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SO the truth is out, hidden beneath nth but LIES

thats it.
i'm done WITH YOU.
so much hurt and lies you've inflicted on me
with your actions which do not link with the words you say
so much for being your "best guy friend" lol.
but i'm not gonna let this bring me further down
in a grave that you've digged for me
i'm gonna come out strong
its fucked up to know you're seeing "him" now
calling him baby and shit
so much for being "pretty good friends",
probably with benefits,
in such a short period of time.
"AMAZING GRACE!"
at the same time telling me you still care
giving me "hope" for the future
because you dont want to be distracted
for now as its an important year
and you want to find "yourself"
or be by "yourself"
because you wanna step out of your comfort zone.
OH ALL FUCKING BOLLOCKS.
ALL LIES.
even the tears you shed over the phone
are fake to me.
you're probably lying to him or yourself too.
i hope you are and i hope he reads this too.
because i know you're being a bitch
you ought not to be.
OMG i still see hope in you. =)
i'm not gonna wait like a fool
and be your safety net while you "explore the world"
with different guys.
i'm just gonna move on
and explore what God has installed for me.
Because i guess,
i deserve someone much better
than you.
However
its gonna be a really painful process,
but i'm going to,
i have to
even though i'm in this alone.
i'm surprised it took you such a short period of time
to move on
while i'm left in the ditch.
no i'm not seeking sympathy from anyone
ESPECIALLY YOU.
it will take quite awhile 'cause
i have a heart,
unlike you,
which needs time to be healed.
no i shall not bring up the promises made,
memories and sacred moments shared
for they have become
of no value.

goodbye my ex-lover,
goodbye my so called friend.
you have been the one for me.
its such a shame for us to part
and a disappointment for
leaving me alone
to mend the broken pieces.

now you've got your wish
i'm moving on without you.
all the best with "him".

p.s. maybe i should hand over the purple throne which you gave me for him to wear. right baby? oh yes...you're gonna tell me you can always make a new one. its ok..i'll just burn this one then. =)

oh what a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home