Thursday, May 17, 2007

BACKSTREET BOYS - WAY BACK TO YOUR HEART

I dont get it, whats the point of telling me that everything she said to me in the past, present and future will stay the same? who does she think she is? God? What more when she has given me a lil hint that she like this other guy who happens to be my ex primary sch mate and is in melbourne at her very own convenience? GEEES....will someone pls enlighten me whats between the lines or double confirm what ever i think it is?

Why tell me that i have to get over you? Why about you? Is it because you have gotten over me and you just wanna move on? Getting sick and tired of me? So you're trying to get me to be sick and tired of you? Fuck balls BITCH! And all you can say is "what can i do?" when i've been trying so hard to put things back together? Oh yes...what can you do especially when there's someone NEW and INTERESTING who can dance like SEX and is CUTE, whom you've met in your life? I'm sure that there's nothing you can do about that. Then whats the point of telling me that whatever you've told me in the past present and future will always be the same? Oh oh and please enlighten me on another perspective. Whats the rationale of telling me that there's so call HOPE for us in the future when you like someone else now? Enough of "if we really do love each other, we will eventually find ourselves back in each others arms." BOLLOCKS! You are definitely wrong and I dont believe in that and will never live with something which movie directors imagine and come up with their special minds. If we really do love each other so damn much, we go through thick and thin. Just the 2 of us all the way and no one else. THAT doesnt make any COW SENSE! So QUIT playing games with my heart and giving me a false sense of hope.

Yes i may have failed you once in the past, but i've been trying to put pieces back together with my own bare hands and all my heart. But i guess you cant seem to get over the things which i did that broke your heart. I'm sorry i failed again..i'm sorry i failed to hold you and pick you up from the this hell whole because you find mine unstable. I'm prob just a broken net you're left dangling on waiting for someone else, a prince charming to grab whole of you and land in his nicely mended net, while i mend mine. Not only have i failed in this, i've also failed because i cant be there where you are...whereas that someone can.

Pretty convenient eh? Dont we just love convenience. Well i've learnt the hard way that taking the most convenient route can be the wrong and dangerous one.

So what do i do? Follow my heart or mind? My mind tells me to fuck it because she doesnt seem to give a fuck about us anymore. Oh wait..there's no more us..just friends..ok well bestfriends according to her. So what more hope? But my heart tells me i love her like hell and it wants to go all out and take chances till it stops beating.

So tell me? do i follow my heart or mind?

GOD NOW WOULD BE A FUCKING GOOD TIME TO SAVE US...wait a minute..just her will do.

it seems after trying...the pieces dont fit anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home