Friday, March 30, 2007

SURPRISE!

yay! exams are finally over!! my last exams for the next 3 yrs before uni. ok maybe i might have to study still if i DO MAKE IT into SISPEC then OCS. Its also gonna be my last week of hols from now till the 8th of April. Followed by a YEAR of attachment then n.s. I'm excited yet not looking forward to starting my attachment at the same time. all i ask is 1 month of hols instead of 1 week! =( oh wells, i really hope that my 1 week hol wont turn out bad.

To kick start the hols! its gonna be my graduation party tmr. i'm actually excited about it though i dont think its gonna be really spectacular, but i must really give my friend the credit for running a one woman show in organising this event. so i'm just gonna enjoy myself with my date. =) i'll be late as well, HAHAHAHA, because the free flow of drinks start at 8. and i'm gonna bring her out for a proper dinner before attending the party. As for the rest of the week, i can only see how it goes.

Before i end, i've actually planned to give rozanne a surprise at the airport with a bouquet of roses. I was so lucky to manage to get a bouquet of roses at the florist near my place because they were actually closed at 5 when i got back home at 6! but thank god! I called the lady and she was still there! but she was on her about to leave. she stayed behind for God knows what reason and was really kind to stay 15 mins longer so that i could get a bouquet of roses. Now that i've already got the roses, I'm so so so so so so frickin nervous and excited! Nervous because i really dont know how she will react when she sees me at the airport and i'm really afraid that she might not like the bouquet as the roses arent the really big ones she likes. Also because the decor ribbon is tied around the bouquet with a green raffia string! =( oh my oh my oh my! Not forgetting that her parents are gonna be there as well. i have totally nothing against them, but sometimes i think they might have a bad impression of me. I'M JUST SO AFRAID! SHITTES!!!! I need to cool down, "THERE'S NOW NO MORE CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST. AMEN." However, despite all these fears taunting me, i'm really excited to see her. i guess the thought of seeing her lovely beautiful gorgeous face overcomes or overwhelmes most of the fears. Oh well, i really HOPE for the best!

AIIGHT! gonna have my dinner now, get changed and head down to the airport!

i'll be back. *peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home