Sunday, March 04, 2007

i felt you like you were right beside me

This morning was the first time being conscious that i was talking to Her in my dreams.

I dreamt that she was talking over the phone with me, but i saw her face right before me. Suddenly, for some apparent reason, we got cut off. Slowly image of her face began to distant away and it was pitch black and i couldnt hear her voice. Not knowing whether she could hear me or was even still on the line, i began to speak these words which (i'm not going to reveal) i surprisingly still remember so clearly. I was in between a realm of a being in a dream and half awake. However it felt so real. I knew deep down in my heart that i meant every word i said though i was in stuck in two different worlds. Then i woke up with tears and shocked that it was a dream because it felt so real.

Weird eh?

But the truth is...



I really miss you.





If only you were beside me to see the sincerity in my eyes as i poured my heart out to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home