Monday, February 12, 2007

happy birthday mummy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY!
The World's Best Mum


why? well, i actually feel kinda guilty because she packed my room on HER BIRTHDAY! Oh my..i really wanted to take over and let her rest but i had to rush for an interview. thats besides the point..SHE PACKED MY WHOLE ROOM. thats not the only GREAT thing she has done for me..there's a never ending list if i start. Anyway. To celebrate her bday, my dad gave her a choice of quite a number of pretty good restaurants to eat at...like lawry's, muthu's curry at race course road, jap food at i dont know where and Pete's place at hyatt. Instead, she wanted Peranakan food somewhere near home. Simple and not so expensive. i'm surprised that she's got simple taste. So her birthday celebration was quite simple, dinner and cake cutting session at home.

Hugging and kissing my mum on her cheek is not a norm practice at home. I definitely feel really shy about that. I know of one friend, ok more of a brother because he is from THE BROTHERHOOD, who hold his mum's hands when he's out with her. How sweet is that?! Just like girls holding their father's hands as they stroll down the streets. I dont usually see guys holding their mum's hands..maybe it jus takes some time getting used to it. Sometimes i really want to show my mum that i really do love her, but i just dont know how to? She's always losing her temper and nagging at us, which is pretty irritating. Lets just say thats her way of showing that she cares. Oh wells..

She's my mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home