Friday, November 24, 2006

Life without my ipod


For the second time, i've forgotten to take back my ipod from a friend because i was simply too lazy to carry it and my boardshorts had only one pocket. Anyway, I was living my life without my ipod for 5 days. My first day taking a train back home without my ipod was definitely boring and something i wasnt quite used to. Thats because i've always carried my ipod with me where ever i went to entertain me for the past 1 year and 2 months. It really became a part of me, like a daily neccessity. I would listen to it whenever i was alone. Anyway, the first thought which struck my mind was that train rides and bus rides home were gonna be boring, especially when there are no eye candies to look at. hahaha. No doubt my journeys home were boring, but i found myself fidgeting my finger nails and tempted to just bite it. Other things i did, stare into nowhere and let my thoughts wonder.

There's no doubt that i'd rather have my ipod with me where ever i go, but i've realised that i'll still reach my destination with or without it. I'll just be bored thats all. Its not a neccessity, but a luxury. Oh wells, what can i say? i'm just blessed to have an ipod. thank God i have it with me now. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home