Friday, October 20, 2006

brendawwg

Arghh...i initially wanted to post this entry last night outside spinelli but the wireless reception was bad. anyway..i went to the gym for the first time in MANY MONTHS. OH gawwd my muscles are aching. I NEED A FULL BODY MASSAGE. =p After that, i headed down to meet darren, leon, iylia, wilson, muks and zhen for dinner at far east plaza. After dinner, we chilled at spinelli to play bridge and just enjoy each other's company. It was my first time bidding 4 times for no trump or spades last night..usually i would stop at 3. Hahaa..

Blardy mukund still couldnt get my name right..he thought its spelled as "brandon". Out of a sudden, someone thought of calling me "brendork"...like wtf?! Then someone else came out with "brendawwg" from the eastside yo. Lol. Its amazing how a new topic can be created just because someone made a freaking spelling mistake with my name. SO does "brendawwg" sound cool? lol.

On the other note, i've been quite affected by whats going on lately. I dont want to say much, because i've reached up to the point where i dont know what else to say. I feel so drained, emotionally and mentally..it seems that the words of advise i give is of no use. SIGH. That doesnt mean i've given up, but it doesnt mean i've never had that thought too. Some say it'll just be a phase, well i really hope so. I hope things would be just like how it was before...or even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home