Tuesday, October 17, 2006

a bore

YAY!!! i've finally bought a pair of Westones ear phones for my Ipod! However, i got the UM1. I really wanted to get the UM2 but its WAY ABOVE my budget. =( The UM1 is already quite expensive for a pair of ear phones with a single driver in each side. I got it at S$155. You guys may think i'm nuts. Well my brother thought i was nuts, he said he can buy 2 ipod ear phones. I decided to let him check it out for himself. Played "Billy Jean" by Michael Jackson and cranked up the volume to half..and all i could see was that smile of bliss on his face. =) Kudos to darren for introducing me to this brand..if not for him, i would probably get the ipod original ear phones again.

You guys may have never heard of Westones but its awesome stuff man. I've compared the UM1 to the Bang & Olufsen Ear Phones which cost much more. In terms of sound clarity and quality, Westones beat B&O flat man. Yes, i admit that B&O has come up with really a good design, but thats all about it. I've heard the B&O earphones myself and they are not even close to Westones. As for the UM2, its almost 3 times the price of the UM1. Its definitely much better in clarity and quality because it has 2 drivers in each ear phones. More bass, treble and balance. Simply awesome stuff...now thats what i call music to your ears. Hmmm..i hope to get the UM2 in the near future...well Christmas is just round the corner. =)

Moving on..i just wish this week to end asap. Actually i just want this sem to end QUICK! I'm really looking forward to December. =) School has been quite a bore, lets just say that feels different. But thanks to the great company of a few friends in class, its not really that bad. Sitting through economics is really a dread for me, i just cant tolerate the monotonous tone of my lecturer, really makes me feel like sleeping. Its even worse when i see some classmates sleeping. However i really try to stay awake cos i know its important and its quite interesting. BUT the lecturer is not really making the subject interesting. =( Well..i just gotta keep telling myself to persevere cos no one's gonna help me besides God and myself.

Ok i've tried to upload pics but blogger is being a bitch. I'll upload it another time. Anyway, its late..gd night and hope tomorrow will be a better day.


"all i can do now is just pray."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home