Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A month of Birthdays

Last weekend was quite a blast! I went down to SCC to help out at the SCC international Rugby 7's in the morning. I was basically supposed to control the crowd but when i got there, i was thinking to myself "what crowd?". Hahaha..yeah and the t-shirt i was wearing stated that i'm an ENFORCER. Sounds damn COOL and MACHO eh? hahahaha...well i didnt really do much. All i did was just make sure the players dont go on the field while there is a game in play and watch the games under the sun with free flow of heiniken beer! LOL. I started drinking at abt 10 am till abt 3 plus? Yes i was abit sleepy. Hahaha. It was great watching rugby and drinking though! The food was good too! Had hotdog with mash potato. However, i feel quite bad because i thought kuang could help out and in the end he couldnt because he didnt register. Sigh...i felt as though i played him out, made dinner for us. Salmon with mash potatoes. Good stuff. Not too lowhich wasnt my intention of course.

Anyway, i had to leave at abt 3 plus. I rushed home to change and then headed down to cellar door to purchase a bottle of rose sparkling wine and then cabbed down to sem's place. i was suppose to get there before sem to surprise her but...all thanks to traffic we arrived at the same time. Sooo...i kinda ruined the plan to surprise sem. However i wasnt the only one! Hahaha...becky was so smart by saying on the phone,to dont know who, in front of sem that we were on the way up when she told sem that the rest were gonna be late! Great. Anyway, Veena prepared dinner. We had Salmon with Mash and Espharagus for the main. Sides were chips and candies. Good stuff. After dinner, it was time to surprise sem. Our surprise for sem was a home made video! Sean really did a great job with the editing and effects. Yea..each one of us said stuffs like "what we like about sem?" and "what things remind us about sem?" I dont know wtf was wrong with me when i was doing my recording cos i suddenly thought of singing a lil bit in the video. Its was soooo bloody embarrassing when i watched the vid. Oh wells, i think my scene was the worse because i was really nervous. ahhh..sean really pulled it off WITHOUT SAYING A WORD in the video. wth. Hahahaha..i cant imagine watching that video again when we're 40. I think i'll just die from laughing. Hahaha.. After the surpirse bit, it was time for drinks! I got my dad to get Grey Goose Vodka at the DFS. Its really smooth, you dont get the kick till it goes down your throat and it doesnt really have that burning sensation if you drink it neat. We didnt drink much because Cinderella had to be home before 12. So...i still have 3/4 of vodka left. heh.

Pictures!






Me with the Birthday Girl.
I swear we were only getting ice!








The hunks













The babes














The S'ses :)


I had no school on monday because it was graduation day for the seniors. Aisah invited me and our classmates over to her place for a tea gathering. I reached at abt 4 plus, most of the people came early and left early except for jude, elliott, ritchie and jason. Company and food was great! Unfortunately, not many people turned up. She expected abt 40 people to come and her mum prepared so much food! But only less than 20 turned up. I didnt go to the gym as planned because i was so so full from eating. Hahaha. Instead, i rushed home to webcam with roz!

Oh my..its been ages since i last saw her. Webcam session with her was fun as usual. (: Although we webcammed, i still miss her so so much! I'm so looking foward to her coming back in december..on the last day of my exams. Perfect timing. Weeeeee!



Btw,yesterday..7th of Nov, was our 9th month. Wow..9 months. Nv thought we would make it this far. However, it wasnt really easy for both of us, but that kinda made our bond stronger...and i'm glad we really made it this far. omg...soon it'll be a year! Happy 9th month rozanne!! <3

I just came back from Wilson's/Ariel's 18th birthday dinner. Had steamboat for dinner at wilson's place..which was awesome. I had a great time with the brotherhood and a few of the sisters as well. Anyway.. Happy 18th Birthday Ariel and Wilson!!!!!!

Alright...i'm off to bed. *peace out!
chee bye bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home