Friday, May 18, 2007

What Goes Around, Comes Back Around Up Your Arse

i've heard from and seen a few friends and acquaintances who had and are having long-distance relationships which do work out in the end. Everytime i look at them i wonder to myself "Why cant I be like them?" "Why cant mine be as successful as theirs?". Surprisingly i dont hate them, i feel happy for them. At the same time, i feel sad for myself. Why cant i be happy like them? Dont i deserve to be happy with someone i love though its a long distance relationship? yes i screwed up once, but i've fought so hard to prove that i'm worthy, sincere and repented. Why isnt that good enough to you? Am i not good enough? WHY? WHY? WHY?!?!

I hate being left alone to get over you..while you're going out with someone developing something new. Talking to him almost every night. Things i used to do and someone's doing it too. i hate it i hate it I HATE THIS!! Why cant it be just you and me? Why? This is so unfair...so FUCKING UNFAIR. I dont wanna be a safety net where you can just fall back on when things dont work out. Why do we have to go through this? We dont have to at all. But why? I'm beginning to feel useless, lousy and used after all the talk of saying that "ITS NOT OVER",that there's "HOPE" and "LOVE NEVER FAILS". What love is there left now for me when you're beginning to start something new with someone else? What more a barker boy. HAH! What a small world. Its such a shame that all the words said and efforts put in seem to have gone down the fucking canal into the sea just like that.


What can i do to make it right?
Fallen so hard, so fast this time
What did i do or say?
That pushed you away


I guess i'm getting a taste of my own poison...but i dont deserve this shit. i dont deserve it anymore.

Well, the saying goes, what goes around comes back around. Except that this time it comes straight up your arse, with a possibitlity that it might make a couple of twists and turns.

I cant wait to find out what else is installed for me, it will or might just turn out to be the "best" birthday present to recieve in a few months time.

Oooo...how exciting.

. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home