Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BrotherHOOD for LIFE


in the midst of this storm/crisis/tribulation/ whatever you wanna call it that i'm going through, i'm really thankful that i have the brotherhood..no wait, its THE BROTHERHOOD, thats right! and also friends like, just to name a few, cuishan, casey and parv, who have just been there for me when i really needed it. Thank you guys so much.

Anyway, the main highlight of my off day was that i finally gotta meet leon and zhen after soooo looong..not forgetting iylia too, whom i met 2 days ago. =) I'm really glad that misunderstandings have been cleared and that we've thrashed things out among ourselves. I also found out some stuffs from leon about someone. I was shocked just like how they were when they found out whats going on. Ahh...i cant be fucked to mention it. Just gd luck to her. Anyway..although we have not met for the past few months, we still felt tight. No no you twisted minds, tight as in close as bros, like we've been meeting up almost every week...though there might be a possibility that either one of them is gay...but DEFINITELY NOT me. lol. Oh wells, yay! i'm just glad that we are still close and i cant wait to chill out on fri with them and the rest of the brotherhood over drinks. Brotherhood ahh hoood!

I went for my FIRST RUN in months this afternoon...and i seriously felt like fainting under the scorching heat. Well, i ATTEMPTED to run my usual 5km ( i know you guys think i'm insane) which of course, i did not manage to manage to complete it. However! i'm very satisfied with my performance because i ran about 3 to 4 km despite the fact that i've not been exercising for months and....yar..thats all abt it. Yup somewhere between 3 to 4 km...but it felt like i ran 10 km! Surprisingly, my legs arent aching and my knee feels fine during and after the run! woohoo!! Cant wait to get back to playing rugby, but i have to hit the gym to strenghten my knees. I dont wanna pull my ligament AGAIN 'cause it hurts like fuck. But its nothing compared to what i'm feeling now.

anyway, i'm sleepy and i have to work from 11am-7pm. so GD NIGHT!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yea brother, glad to see you wake up your idea. I'm sure you know who are the ones that will really be here for you from now on ;)

11:20 PM  
Blogger brendan said...

I guess its about time i did. Of course i do know that...thanks gay brother. =)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home