Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tentative Birthday Party

Brothers and friends, i MIGHT hold a bday party over at my crib for the LAST TIME this coming july. Probably a combined one with a dear brother of mine, Iylia Khan S/O Jeffrey Khan, whose birthday is on the 22nd of July. Yes, the last time because my family and i are gonna shift out in november. =(( The thought of shifting out really sucks, i've been living under the same room for 15 years. Ahh...i'll leave that for another day. Sigh.

Anyway, i think it would be a great idea to celebrate my 20th bday..which is on the 5th of July =) , at my place for the last time with the brotherhood and close friends....along with BOOZE, food, great music and definitely great company! Its a proposal which i have yet to discuss with my dad, but i guess it shouldnt be a problem. After all, its the last time i will ever celebrate my birthday in that house. Rest assured i will keep you all updated! Just try to make yourselves free during the weekends on the 1st or 2nd week of july.

For the time being, it would be greatly appreciated if you all could start saving up to get me and iylia nice presents! lol. JUST KIDDING. But if you insist on getting me something, by all means pls do. hahaha. But most important of all, your attendance would definitely be much more appreciated. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home