Monday, June 04, 2007

Blessed Birthday Daddy!

its my dad's birthday and i'm left at home with my 2 younger siblings. my mum has flew over to surabaya over the weekend to spend time and attend a wedding dinner with my dad and i guess they are heading over to bali later today or maybe tomorrow because my dad's on a business trip. its quite sad that my dad has to be away on HIS BIRTHDAY. Oh wells..might as well let my parents have their "sexy time" together without having to worry about their kids knowing whats going on in THE room. LOL!

Oh oh! I feel quite fustrated because the car's at home BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE FREAKING KEY TO IT!! knnccb.. I spent one whole freaking hour looking for the key and i cant believe that my mum actually brought along BOTH the spare and master key with her. Hmmm...i cant imagine if she loses it there. lol. ok i know its pretty mean of me..but my mum tends to misplace her things here and there. anyway...ARGGHHH... i really miss driving! i really wish i could just drive to work and meet friends..and listen to rock and rnb on my ipod via the car's sound system while cruising. I think its a much more convenient and cheaper alternative than taking the public transport...especially when it comes to taking taxis. taking taxis can really create a freaking hole in my pocket. However, its the road tax and COE which gives me sceond thoughts about owning a car, unless i earn a 5 figure sum every month. I know its damn dangerous despite the fact that i know how to drive, but i havent come across single sight of any white stallions or carriages on the road the past few days.

Fuck, come to think of it..i would have gotten my license by NOW if not for...ahhh fuck i have to stop or i'll drift into feeling really fucked up. I guess i only have myself to blame, but frankly I have no regrets at all. Its just that thinking about it just makes me feel fucked because of the lies, contradictions and position i'm in right now. *takes a deep breath*

Sigh...its gonna be a long afternoon at work tmr and the day after. wed and thurs will be my night shift, which isnt too bad because i have the afternoon free till 930pm before i have to start making my way to work. Friday will be my off day and a night at HAPPY DAZE. saturday will be 11am-7pm and sunday 730 to 330. FINALLY i have the time to attend church! Gosh...i've missed 2 sundays of great services and 2 weekends. Saturdays and Sundays are no longer considered weekends to me because i've to work..esp when i work in the afternoon shift. -_-

HOKAY! Enough about my rants, this post WAS supposed to be only dedicated to my daddy, but look what happened, most of the entry is about me. Hmmm..thank god for the brotherhood and friends to hang out with till late. (: Aiiights...i'm gonna Zzzzzzzz....gd night and....

BLESSED BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
may you live to 120
to watch over and guide me like how you always have
and allowing me to return that gesture by taking care of you
and to see your great grandchildren.

have a great time bonding with mummy
God bless.


yay. mine is next in exactly 1 month and 1 day!
food,BOOZE,fun and drinking games with great company.
i cant wait.
but damn..i'm gonna hit the BIG 2! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home