Monday, May 15, 2006

and another Sunday

Didnt go to church today. Woke up at abt 12 plus to hv my breakfast, watched a bit of tv and then i decided to go back to sleep and woke up at abt 7. Gave my mum a Mother's Day hug and big fat kiss after i woke up. i didnt brush my teeth when i did that. HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I'm surprised that my mum still called me a good son despite not giving her any present but only a kiss. I feel so bad. But i think she understands, she knows that most of my money has been going into phone bills. Its not an excuse, therefore i'm gonna get her something nice tmr. Anyway..we went for dinner at Rendevous Hotel and thats sunday for me. pretty vague and boring.

I hate it when ppl dont admit their mistakes. When ever the internet is down, i'm always the one who fixes it. Why? COS I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT. I hate it when whoever (u should know who u are) says "i dont know" when he or she was the last one using the com. All he or she knows is to bitch that the internet is not working, ask me howcome its not working (as if i know what the fuck u did to the damn com), sometimes keep quiet about it and act as if he or she is innocent and expect me to fix it for them. FUCK! After its fixed, all i hear is an "OK." WTF. only an ok? I think i'm too nice. Too damn nice to be pushed around. All they know is to use to com and cry for help when the internet is down. Bloody mofo. It wont be the same the next time this happens.


"Sorry if i seemed shocked over what u told me. It seemed really sudden to me and i think it would be better if we sit down, have some coffee and just talk. =) looks like u've got lots of things to update me!"

Its down to 6 weeks now.

I need God.
disfucktioned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home