Monday, May 08, 2006

Just another sunday

omg..my mum jus screamed cos a roach flew out of the store room when she opened the door. hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! i was shocked initially, but i couldn't stop laughing after that. thought she saw a freaking ghost in the store room.

anyway, today's our 3rd month! =) wanted to get a barbie doll for her at toys r us but i couldnt decide which to get. it was so weird standing at the barbie section by myself. oh wells, i shall wait for her to come back then we'll go hunting for her barbie.

i attended 3rd service today. pastor lian was saying something about not barking..cos only dogs bark. so what will my mum be labelled as if she barks like a dog? i rest my case. if only my mum was there..

watched Mission Impossible 3 with my family after church. It was good...but i personally prefer M.I 2. Damn...the lambo gallardo in the movie is HOT!! I wonder if they blew up a dummy lambo or the real one.

ok. gtg call that special someone. =) byeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home