Saturday, March 25, 2006

come back...

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!

firstly...i wanna say that this semester is the WORST! I've been failing almost all my tests..sigh. Exams sucked too. SUCK TO THE CORE. I just got back my term 1 results..got a GPA of 2.65. Alot of ppl in class got 3 and above....how embarrassing. Well i was pretty close to getting a GPA of 3...if only i didnt get so many C's. Yes i could have done better. Ya know..i was actually quite up set when i showed my dad my results slip. All he said was "SO u jus did above average huh?". Like wth, cant he put in some good words and encouragement? I know it sucked but at least i didnt get 2 points right? Darn..

secondly...i really miss rozanne. thank god she'll be back in june. hopefully i can go over in august for her formal dinner. i just hope she comes back for good. sigh..i really miss her so damn much. =(

alright...i've got nothing else to blog for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home