Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happy Founder's Day

Today's Anglo-Chinese School's Founder's Day!! Woohoo!! Damn...i really miss the days in acs(junior) and acs(barker).

Yay! I have no school on thurs (tmr)..which is pretty good cos i hv time to work on my projects, study for tests and EXERCISE. Sch's been alright...studying about wines from different countries is driving me to nowhere...i dont seem to understand how the hell my teacher can memorise all the french, german, italian terms and names of the wines. Its insanity...he speaks so fast that i catch no balls. Grace grace for my upcoming test next week. I just got my pay from working at tea cosy...didnt get much cos i only work 12 hrs a week. Yeah..but working there is really different compared with the other cafes. It gives me the feeling that i'm at home because of the antics and furnitures displayed around the cafe. The people there are a great and jovial bunch of people too! Especially my manager who is an old fart with the heart of an 18 yr old. We call him Felix the cat...Grandpa or jus "Meow". Hahaha~ I hardly come across old folks in their 60's or 70's who can crap and joke around like a yuppie. Its really amazing. I've also learnt alot from working there. You'll come to realise that its more than a cafe there...its actually like a 5 star cafe...the level of service Felix the cat has set for all of us to see is really amazing. He makes the customers feel as though their in a fine-dining restaurant. Oh Oh! There was this lady who dined at the cafe and she commented that she liked the atmosphere of the cafe. She said it has great music, great ambience, and good looking young guys working here. OMG!!! She's good enough to be a MILF ok... All the guys there had goosebumps after she made that comment. She siad it with so much expression and enthusiasm. Gosh!!

Anyway...i'm actually kinda sad with myself at the end of the day. I tried to calm her down from the stress she's getting from exams by telling her how much God loves her that she actually does not need to worry at all. All she needs to do is not be troubled...and that though its like a mountain to her, God can actually move it if she only have faith in Him though that faith is only of a mustard seed. I just kept telling her to trust God and not to fear or worry cause He has taken care of it and her exams will be a success. But instead of giving her assurance...i've in a way frightened her. It just sucks to hear that when i have all the best intentions and interest for her. I love and care for her, but the response i got was not i wanted. It sucks so much...i hate it when the devil is tormenting her with fear. I'd just wish she would live a life knowing that Jesus is always with her every single day, guiding and watching over her. Siiigh...All i can do is pray....just pray.

Btw...i think someone has an issue with me. I would appreciate it if he or she is upfront with me about it instead of just keeping quiet about it infront of me and telling others about it behind my back which will only leave the problem unsolved and the friendship dying. Its actually fine with me if u want to leave it in this state, but it would be a pity that it ends like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger PRINCESS said...

if you're talking about me. which most probably is, i say i'm sorry. i think you sld take some time to tink about yourself. i don't have that much of an issue with you. just that... sine u want me to say str8 at your face, you can be quite irritating at times. and i didnt go around telling other and not telling you. i told you before, i guess you just didnt quite understand me. and honestly, can u stop being so petty and insecure. happy?? seating with others doesnt mean that i ahve an issue with you. afterall, it's my freewill to seat where ever i want. and who am i to you to seat with you always? if you think the friendship is dying?.. so be it. because to me, you'll be a friend always. though not as close, but still friends. wadeva you want to think. anyway you always think you're right... so what can i say???

11:23 AM  
Blogger blessedbox ((: said...

dude. you've no right to ask "that someone" to be up front with you because you weren't upfront about it too. if you want so much to know, why not just ask the person?

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home