Friday, June 08, 2007

TGIFF

THANK GOD ITS FUCKING FRIDAY!

Wooohooo! thank god again i'm working from 11am-7pm today and that tomorrow's my off day! like FINALLY. so that means i can be merry and drink with the brothers till late at happy daze without having to worry about waking up early for work. Sleep till lunch time and wake up in time for youth service. Yeah yeah...go ahead and think that its blasphemy to get high the night before going to church, i dont give a fuck. Anyway...even though the band is gonna do without the bassist (Darren's going for church camp) and the drummer (in camp i think?), i'm sure its gonna be a fucking great night. Its unfortunate that leon wouldnt be able to join us because he's in bali with his folks. I'm very sure he misses the brotherhood..lol. of course we miss him too. =)

Its now 330am and i'm supposed to be sleeping by now. My eyes look like slits and my body needs rest, but i'm so afraid to sleep because my head feels heavy from all the thoughts, images and shit flashing in my head. what a fucking heavy burden and pain i have to live with everyday, putting on a fake smile when i work and sometimes in the past, try to be happy when i'm with my friends. dont get me wrong, i really thank god i have friends who can be there for me when i really needed, but sometimes i just feel FAKE like porcelain. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home