Thursday, June 07, 2007

Love and Hate - caught in between

Now i know how it feels like to hate someone so much because you love her so fucking much more. I hate this feeling, of getting caught in the middle of love and hate. Well, i cant say which side weighs more because it swings like a pendulum..and that affects my mood as well.

Someone posted me a pretty simple question, but yet it required me to go through the process of killing some brain cells when trying to give an answer, "What do you want out of this?".

Frankly, i really cant decide when my feelings and emotions are mixed.

sometimes, JUST SOMETIMES, i just wish i have a heart like stone so that i can be immune to these kind of feelings. Oh and a brain which has a "delete" button to delete the memories which seems to no longer hold any meaning now.

Fuck i hate this feeling. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home